This article will serve as your technical launch map or a step-by-step guide to help you launch your relationship commerce program! It lists out the technical steps you must complete to bring your program online.
Please make sure you have also reviewed our Let's Get Started article to make sure you're also aware of the business decisions and steps you must complete.
Note: The specific steps you must complete may vary based on your eCommerce platform and your program's full scope. Please make sure to consult the integration guide for your eCommerce platform and other relevant documentation throughout our Knowledge Center for more specific instructions.
Twelve Steps To Launching Your Program!
- Install The Ordergroove App or Cartridge
- Configure The App or Cartridge
- Run The Product Feed
- Configure Your Products In Ordergroove
- Set Up Your Promotions
- Configure & Style Your Enrollment Offers
- Setup IOI Discount
- Configure & Style Your Subscriber Dashboard
- Configure & Style Your Subscription Emails
- Setup Validations For Subscription Creation & Set Order Placement Configurations
- Complete End-To-End QA/UAT
- Launch Your Program!
Step 1: Install The Ordergroove App or Cartridge
- Shopify Integration Guide & App Overview
- Salesforce Integration Guide & Cartridge Overview
- BigCommerce Integration Guide & App Overview
- Magento Integration Guide & Sample Code Overview
Step 2: Configure The App or Cartridge
Use the Ordergroove provided credentials listed below and follow the information found within the integration guide for your eCommerce platform (links in step 1 of this article) to set those credentials in your app or cartridge.
- Merchant ID
- Hash Key
- SFTP Username
- SFTP Password
Step 3: Run The Product Feed
Please refer to the app or cartridge integration guide found in Step 1 of this article for further details on how to do this for your specific e-commerce platform.
Now it's time to configure your products within Ordergroove. Follow the articles below to learn how.
- How To Fill Out Your Product Configuration File Template
- How to Set Subscription Frequencies For Your Products
Now it's time to set up promotions for your subscription program within Ordergroove to motivate your customers to enroll in your program. The articles below will you guide you through these steps.
- How to Choose The Right Promotion For Your Program
- Ordergroove Promotions Overview
Now that you've set up promotions for your program, it's time to style the subscription enrollment offers that customers will see on your website and interact with to enroll in your program.
- How to Configure and Style Your Subscription Enrollment Offers
- How to Configure and Style Instant Upsell (IU)
Follow the links below and follow the guide for your specific eCommerce platform to learn how to set up an IOI.
Step 8: Configure and Style The Subscriber Dashboard
It's time to configure your Subscriber Dashboard page and style it so that it matches your brand. This is the page customers will see on your website when they want to manage their subscriptions.
- What Is The Subscriber Dashboard?
- How to Configure The Settings of The Subscriber Dashboard
- How to Style The Subscriber Dashboard
Now you'll need to configure and style the transactional emails that will be sent out to your customers when events and actions occur within your programs, such as a new subscription started or an order reminder email.
- What Are Subscription Program Transactional Emails?
- How to Configure and Style Your Subscription Emails
We're on to the home stretch!
Now it's time to set payment settings and purchase post field validations. Follow the article below to learn how.
Step 11: Complete End-To-End QA/UAT
You're almost ready to launch your new subscription program!
But, before you do, there are some QA and UAT steps you must take to ensure your program is ready to go live. This will ensure that when your program goes live, it will be error-free and functioning as expected without any disruption to your operations.
Note: Ordergroove highly recommends reviewing our QA/UAT Overview article and applying our End-To-End QA and UAT Checklist against your integration before launching your program.
At a High-Level You Will Be Confirming:
- Enrollment offers appear as expected on your site.
- You can successfully checkout with a new subscription.
- Any discounts, promotions, and/or incentives are accurately being applied.
- Subscription frequency settings are persisting through checkout.
- The Subscriber Dashboard page is visible with a subscription after checkout.
- Subscriber Dashboard appears as expected.
- All Subscriber Dashboard Actions work as expected (Change date, Skip now, etc.)
- Pricing is correctly displayed with any relevant discounts.
- Click "Send Now" from Subscriber Dashboard and verify that recurring order is received at the correct price and flows downstream through all the proper channels (OMS, Fulfillment, etc.)
- Update customer payment information and verify that the update has been processed.
- Update the email address and verify the update processed.
- Transactional emails are being sent when program actions occur.
Step 12: Launch Your Program!
Read this article for more details about going live: