Klaviyo is a growth marketing platform that helps you deliver more personalized experiences across owned marketing channels like email, SMS, in-app notifications, and web.
- Customer Segments: Create dynamic groups of users within Klaviyo segments to message them specifically.
- Event Flows: Use subscriber, subscription, and order events to tailor messaging to subscribers as they progress through the subscription experience.
- 1-click Actions without Login: Set predetermined actions for use in marketing campaigns that allow your customers to reactivate a subscription or delay an order with only 1-click.
Watch a video
Set up Klaviyo
Step 1 - Create a private API key in Klaviyo
Open up Klaviyo and generate a private API key with Full Access.
Step 2 - Add the API key to Ordergroove
With the new API key generated, add it to Ordergroove to complete the integration. Before you start, copy the API key or leave Klaviyo open in another tab, you'll need it in a moment.
- Open up your Ordergroove Admin.
- Highlight Settings on the top toolbar and click Integrations.
- Locate Klaviyo and click Connect to the right.
- Find the Private API key textbox, and paste your API key in.
- Click Enable on the right.
With the integration set up, you're ready to start creating segments and flows in Klaviyo based on subscriber data. There are two more articles in this series we recommend taking a look at: