When a customer loads a page with your Enrollment Offer, Deliver one-time only will be selected as the default option. You can switch the default to your subscription option, or remove the one-time option entirely.
Platform Availability: This article only applies to stores that use Ordergroove-hosted offers - you installed Ordergroove through an app store. If you host your own offers, the following instructions don't apply. Please reach out to support if you have any questions.
Default to subscription
You can set subscriptions as the default when a customer loads your page with the Products Page.
- Open up Ordergroove, highlight Data on the top toolbar, and click Products.
- All of your products will be cataloged here, locate the product you want to default to subscription on the list. You can also search for products with the search bar at the top.
- Click X of 3 enabled to the right of the product you want to modify.
- Toggle Default to Subscription to On.
Optional - Remove one-time purchase option
If your business sells subscription-only products, you can remove the one-time purchase option from your Enrollment Offer through settings.
- Open up Ordergroove, highlight Subscriptions, and select Enrollment.
- Locate and click on the Enrollment Offer you want to modify.
- Click the Advanced slider on the top right.
- Scroll down to the HTML Source box, and delete the code listed below.
- Once you're finished, click Save on the top right.
Deliver one-time only
</og-optout-button> <og-price regular></og-price>