The Inventory Report sets up .csv downloadable files with line-item details for order items in upcoming (unsent) orders. There are two different types of Inventory reports: In-Stock and Out of Stock.
Running an Inventory Report
You can access both by going to Exports:
- Open up your Ordergroove Admin.
- Go to Data > Analytics.
- Click View Reports on the top right, and Create Report.
- This is an Orders Report.
- Under Choose a report, select either Legacy Inventory In-Stock Orders or Legacy Inventory Out of Stock Orders.
- (Optional) Adjust the date range - this will filter your results based on order placement date.
- (Optional) Adjust the data columns you want to see with Edit Columns on the right-hand side.
- Click Export Report when you're finished.
Clicking the Export Report button will take you back to the reports page and will generate your .csv export file.
You should also receive an email with a link to Ordergroove, where you will be redirected to a page that has your file ready for download. Click the Download button to download the file to your computer.
Inventory Report CSV Contents
The Inventory Report CSV file contains a row for each order with numerous data points per order. Each order may contain one or more order items; each order item will have its own row in the report.
Those data points (columns) are:
- Discount Price: Unit price after product discounts have been applied.
- Place Date: The date order is set to be processed.
- Product Name: Order item product name.
- External Product ID: Product ID in your system.
- SKU: SKU for order item product.
- OG Order ID: Order ID in Ordergroove’s system.
- Detail URL: Link to the product page on your website (sourced from Product Feed).
- Date Created: Date the order was generated in our system.
- Frequency Days: Customer-selected number of days between recurring orders of the subscription product.
In Stock: Denotes if the item is currently in stock in your system, according to Product Feed.
- In Stock: 1
- Out of Stock: 0
- Order Quantity: Unit quantity of product being ordered.
- Zip Code: Subscriber shipping zip code.