Attentive is a growth marketing platform that helps you deliver more personalized experiences across owned marketing channels like email, SMS, in-app notifications, and web.
- Customer Segments: Create dynamic groups of users within Attentive segments to message them specifically.
- Event Flows: Use subscriber, subscription, and order events to tailor messaging to subscribers as they progress through the subscription experience.
Connect Ordergroove to Attentive
- Open up your Ordergroove Admin.
- Highlight Settings on the top toolbar and click Integrations.
- Locate Attentive and click Manage on the right.
- Click on "Connect to Attentive", and you'll be directed to log into Attentive if you are not already.
- Hit Authorize, you'll be redirected to Ordergroove and the integration will be enabled.
Build a Historic Ordergroove Subscriber Segment
Once set up, our integration will be labeling active and inactive subscribers going forward. There may be a situation where you'll want to bring in all your current subscribers, here's how you can bring that list of users into Attentive.
- Click "Create Report"
- Select "Subscribers", make sure "Active Subscribers" is set.
- In the columns section, remove everything but email address. (See screenshot below)
- Hit "Export", a csv file will be generated; download it.
- Head over to attentive (https://ui.attentivemobile.com/segments/all)
- Create a segment at the top right, select Manually uploaded segment
- Give it a name like Historic Ordergroove Active Subscribers and upload the csv file from step 4.
With the integration set-up, you can create segments and flows in Attentive based on subscriber data. There are two more articles in this series we recommend taking a look at: