With an SSO account, you can access all of the stores under one brand with a single log-in instead of juggling multiple user IDs and passwords. In this quick guide, we'll go through creating a new SSO user step-by-step.
Set up a new SSO user
- Log in to Ordergroove.
- Click the Account dropdown on the top right, and select Users.
- Click the Add User button. Double-check that the Authentication Type is set to SSO Authentication.
- Enter the Email Address, and click Add.
- Each email address can only be invited to one Ordergroove merchant. If you consult or work with multiple brands, you will need a separate login for each merchant.
- If you would like to create an additional admin account for your store, follow the instructions above but change the Authentication Type to Password Authentication when you add the user. Once you're finished, reach out to Ordergroove support to add admin privileges for the new user.