Prepaid subscriptions have their own settings, in this guide we'll set your prepaid subscription frequency and number of shipments. This is one of the steps to add prepaid subscriptions to your store, take a look at Enabling Prepaid Subscriptions for the rest of the process.
Prepaid Subscriptions Settings
Customers on a prepaid subscription pay once upfront, then receive multiple shipments over time. We typically see merchants start with 3, 6, and 12 shipments on a 1-month frequency, so we'll use these settings for the example.
- Open up your Ordergroove Admin, and go to Subscriptions > Subscription Settings.
- Scroll down to the new Prepaid Settings section.
- Set your program Frequency - how often customers receive shipments. If you sell a monthly box, set it to 1 Months.
- Set the number of shipments you want customers to prepay for. Take a look down below for an example where customers can prepay for 3, 6, and 12 shipments.
- Click Save, and you're set.
The settings you see below are for a monthly box, where customers can choose to prepay for 3, 6, or 12 shipments.
The prepaid team is here for you during this setup process! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any issues.